Saturday, July 2, 2011

IVCTL comin' right up

This is what Chesney and I lovingly refer to as IVCTL (Iced vanilla chai tea latte).  It's downright delicious and perfect for a icy summer treat.  I'm sure the hot version is just as good buttttt, why mess with perfection?  We used to get these for $4 bucks a pop at Starbucks and that was just ridiculous, I know. Our lil coffehouse, College Hill Coffee makes them yummy, too. But, I found this at my grocery store and it's not as sweet, I can mix it to my taste and I can have it any ol time I want.

And yes, I know it's been a while since I've been here or written anything.  You may be wondering about Chesney's Graduation, the big move to Lawrence, my mental state and blah blah blah....I'll get to all that at a later date as I'm still trying to get over the fact that all these things have finally?? happened.  In the mean time, I'll just keep it simple with silly little things like IVCTL. Drink up. :)

No comments: