Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I don't wanna be at work right now

But, here I sit. Behind my desk. At work.
It's not bad here,nope,not at all even. I actually like my job. It's just that, well...there are a few other things I'd rather be doing.

Bungee Jumping. Hey, I've done it once before. Since I lived, I'd like to do it again.

Making my own Root Beer. My totally awesome friend Amy brought me some A&W today and so help me they have the best rootbeer! I've got to find/steal that recipe!!

Manicure. My nails look decent but oh my it would feel fantastic to have my hands softened, preened and massaged.

Licking the bowl. I pretty much don't care what's in said bowl. It's usually always something yummy and more than likely chocolate.

Take a hike. Literally. Camp Horizon is calling my name...shhh, can you hear it too?

I'm realizing this list could go on and on my friends so I'll just stop for now.

But tell me this....What would YOU rather be doing? Because in addition to the above, I'd rather be reading my friends blogs than being at work ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would just rather it be christmas already or be on holiday! It is snowing in the UK at the moment and I would much rather be freezing cold and building snowmen than doing essay work for uni...in saying that I wouldnt mind a manicure or licking out a bowl of chocolate hehe.

Take care sweety xxx.

Unknown said...

hey!! I just came across your blog from 4 little men. You are hilarious. I'm totally with ya on licking the bowl... do it all the time. And right now I would much rather be at home, snuggled under a blanket, drinking some hot tea, and watching a movie! It is too cold here to be doing anything.