Friday, May 28, 2010

In just a few minutes...



In just a few minutes my baby girl will be a Senior in High School. Her Junior year comes to an end in just 21 minutes. In just a few minutes I will start crying. A few minutes before that I will be thinking about how stinking fast these years have gone by. Like right now, I'm thinking about how she always wanted me to put her hair in half down/half ups her 1st grade year. In just a few minutes, she'll walk out of school and begin her Summer with friends. It's a lunch date with her girls today then camping at the Boxcar later. In just a few minutes she'll be laughing and will feel relieved that school is out and not have a clue that down the highway and around the corner, sitting in my office...I'll be crying cause my little girl is happy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you both had a beautiful day with lots of happy tears! :)