Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pickle Juice Lake























Well, that's what it looks like from under the boat dock anyhow! We went to the little lake just east of our house for a day of swimming and relaxing and with us went...Ches, Dallas, Miranda, Madison, Grandma Janet and Papa Byron. There's a rope swing and a platform to have fun trying flips, cheer jumps and dives. Janet spent about 10 minutes or so on the platform building courage to jump off and I think her arms may still be sore from hanging on! Byron is fearless, and that's all I can say! The kids had a blast, the weather was GORGEOUS and my heart is full!!

















2 comments:

Carl & Rosemarie Brauning said...

CUTE!! Glad you guys had dsuch a great time!

laura mcpherson said...

That looks like so much FUN! And totally like pickle juice :)

We're back from Texas, so we need to get together for some EM's this week. I won't let Justin spoil the plan this time. I need to hear about your new job. Call us!