Friday, August 1, 2008

Good news x2


It's been a busy week 'round these parts!! First off, I FINALLY got my way (hehe) and got a front loading washer and dryer!! Ya me! They are lovely and I'm looking all over for more laundry to do!! Sounds crazy I know but I seriously don't mind doing laundry and David likes (yes, LIKES!) folding clothes. The pic is from the web sight but you'd better believe I'll probably take a pic of mine (is that sad?) So that's good news ONE.



Good news TWO is that on the very morning that my washer and dryer were being delivered...I received a phone call. I almost didn't answer cause I thought it was a sales call! Anyways, it was a lovely lady that I had given my resume to in FEBRUARY of '07!!! She said I made a great impression and they had a position open and would love to talk to me again. (YEAH ME) Anyhow, I had been sort of looking around for a change. The whole 2nd shift and every other weekend thing was getting OLD. I was missing out on so many things and it honestly was not making me happy. My co~worker and friend Dakotah made it easier since we get along so well and she cracks me up, well, that and she brings me dinner!! But anyways, it was getting frustrating and so I jumped at the chance for an interview and a new opportunity. So just a few short hours after the phone call, I've had my interview, had a fabulously relaxing massage (see above mentioned friend Dakotah if you'd like one, too!) and VOILA....I have a new job!!! I'm going to be doing insurance billing for a medical supply business, 30-40 hours a week, NO WEEKENDS!! and oh ya...1st shift 9ish to 5ish!!

Wish me luck, I start training next week on my off days from the hospital, and for good on August 11.

Now you'll have to excuse me, I have some laundry to tend to!!!!


3 comments:

laura mcpherson said...

So exciting!!!!
CONGRATS on the new job...that is great how everything just worked out for you :) We certainly need to go to dinner so I can get the details! Sorry, my hubby kinda messed up our EM plans last time! Turd!!

AND...the washer looks amazing! I'd love to have one of those someday too. I'll have to come check yours out. I wouldn't mind doing laundry with one of those either! If all your clothes are folded and put away and David is bored, send him to my house please! Justin is very good about folding for me, but it takes some encouragement!

I think we're going to go to the Figure 8 races tonight. Justin's mom is begging to keep Barrett :) Are you guys gonna be down there? OR do you want dinner tonight?
LOVE YA!

The Bohannons said...

Congrats on the job. Hope it turns out great. We love our front loader, but it sometimes has a way of trapping itty bitty socks under the rubber seal! Ordered your countertop cleaner yesterday!

tonya said...

Ya...I noticed that already!! I thought it was something dead but it was just a black sock!!
Oh ya!! You're going to love the cleaner!! It's awesome!