Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wooptie Woo...it's a list!

1) I used to wear neon (green, orange, pink) workout shorts and oversized t~shirts to school…and I thought they were awesome.

2) I’m a binge eater.

3) I’m unashamedly(is that a word?) good at getting my way…through any means necessary if it’s something I want badly enough. Always for good, never for evil.

4) I secretly (well, until now) had/have the biggest crush ever on Phil Collins.

5) I’m right handed only because my mother MADE me that way by any means she saw neccessary.

6) I  reallly wanted a Mazda Miata AND a '87 Chevy pick up when I was a Freshman in high school.

7) I’m one of those annoying movie quoters.

8) I resent my brother for our different childhoods.

9) I planned on being a magazine editor when I grew up.

10) I used to have a friend back in the day that had dimes braided into her hair.


 
"And that's all I have to say about that"

1 comment:

✿ Karyn said...

1) We all have fashion statements we're ashamed of. Mine includes my "surfer girl" haircut and faux neon-light background for my middle school pictures.

4) Weird. I'll always have one eye squinted when I look at you from now on. :-P

6) I dreamed of the SAME Chevy truck. I once like a boy in high school mainly because he drove my dream truck.

:)