Monday, January 24, 2011

Cold Hearted Snake

I'm pretty much and 80's lady through and through when it comes to music and yesterday I heard Paula Abdul's "Cold Hearted Snake" on the radio.  Ahhh!! Good memories of waking up in the morning, getting ready for school and turning on MTV to watch videos.  Yes, kiddies, MTV once upon a time actually had Music Videos.  Amazing, I know. 

 Not only did the head rush of memories full of spiral perms, hairspray (my faves were Salon Selectives and Aqua Net in the pink and black obscene ounce can), tight rolled Guess Jeans and Lip Smackers lip gloss, so did the image of the sweater you see above.  I saw it a while back and before I could contain myself I started, aloud mind you, Cold Hearted Snake. Loudly. I'm usually not so mean but seriously, WHO wears that?!

So, I leave you with this.....


OOH OOH AHHHH.....sing it!!!