Wednesday, September 10, 2008

April 24, 2007

Another blast from blog past! Turns out this years party was even better! (How was that possible?!) And I'm still THE luckiest girl ever!!

April 24, 2007 - Tuesday
About last Saturday... Current mood: happy
Let me just start off by saying I'm THE luckiest girl ever!!
I have the most amazing group of friends and family. Well, My friends ARE my family! My 32nd would not have been the same without each and everyone of them.

The pics in my new slide show give you all a little glimpse into the nights festivities...there are some pics that WILL NOT EVER see the light of day! I'll just say I'm so happy you were all entertained!
I once thought that life after 30 would be boring, sad and not near as fun as my 20's. I was SOOOOOOOOO wrong!! While not taking anything away from the teens and 20's....I'm having a BLAST! I'm free of any inhibitors...I'm just me. I laugh louder and longer. I can make fun of myself and occasionally others! And I'm not hiding my laugh lines or the crow's feet that are slowly creeping in...I'm celebrating them!!
So, here's to 32!

No comments: