Monday, September 29, 2008

A lil bit more 'bout me...

Ten things I wish I could say to 10 different people.

1. I forgive you. That doesn’t mean I like you.
2. Why me?

3. I wish you would stand up for yourself.

4. I know I’m a better mom than you were.

5. I’ve givin up looking for you.

6. I’ve never felt more loved!

7. You taught me how to be happy with myself.

8. You underestimated me.

9. I’m more thankful than you can imagine!

10. You were right.


Nine random things:

1. I experience deja vu a lot. It’s kinda creepy.
2. I sleep waay to hard.

3. I have a theory, I MUST HAVE been adopted :)
4. Maybe I should not worry so much.

5. Cooking for my friends and family is like therapy to me.

6. I sleep walk.7. I’m out of shape.

8. I have a scar and I have no idea how I got it.

9. I wonder if people talk down to me cause I’m short or I’m short so they talk down to me.


Eight ways to win my heart:

1. Crack me up.

2. Play with my hair.
3. Keep your promises.

4. Random acts of selflessness.

5. Talk to me.

6. Write me a letter.

7. Protect me.

8. Love me as much as I love you.


Seven things I've been thinking about:

1. Laundry...silly but true.

2. Chesney’s growing up so fast.

3. I wish Dallas lived with us all the time.

4. Lately, avacados.
5. Bills.

6. I need a new hobby.

7. Going for a drive.


Six things I wish I never had to do:

1. Clean the toilet.

2. Work for anyone else but myself.

3. Trap mice.

4. Worry about anything out of my control.

5. Ever see a clown again. Ever.

6. See my kids hurt or cry.


Five turn offs:

1. Back hair.

2. Ignorance.

3. Chauvanism.

4. Rudeness.

5. Someone who can’t laugh at themselves.


Four turn ons:

1. Challenge me.

2. Say/do those things that make me blush.
3. Working man hands.

4. Talk to me in a "tone"


Three wishes for my future:

1. Have my kids go to college and be successful and happy in whatever they choose to do.

2. Have lifetime passes to Bluegrass. (it doesn’t all have to be so serious ya know!)

3. Leave my mark, in just a small way.


Two things I want to do before I die:

1. Do something so spontaneous it makes people question my sanity.

2. Grow old with the people I love.


One possession I could not live without:

1. A cozy blanket. And all it has to offer.

No comments: