Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm a list maker

This is what I LOVE about Autumn...


1. Candy Corn and salty peanuts...together. It's like a handful of Payday!


2. Layering my clothes like so...Cami, shirt, sweatshirt. So cozy.


3. Turning the air in my car OFF and rolling down the windows.


4. The leaves turning that gorgeous shade of burnt orange.


5. Wearing jeans and sweatshirts. I'll be honest. I own WAY more sweatshirts than is necessary for one person.


6. Hello, football season! (Not NFL...College and High School, please!)


7. The weather - crisp, cool mornings and highs in the 60s/70s.


8. Comfort foods like pot roast and stews. Side of fresh out of the oven cornbread. yum.


9. Tent camping. 'Nuff said.


Things I will not miss about the Summer...


1. The music on Top 40 radio. Jesse McCartney and Chris Brown can "Leave[in]" "Forever."


2. The sweat dripping down the middle of my back. (TMI?)


3. The end of the Baseball season. I'm so over the egos.


4. Seeing way too much skin on both sexes. Men should NOT wear cut off jean shorts.


5. Waiting for my 120 degree car to cool so I can breath while driving.


6. Is alfalfa season over yet? My allergies are killing me.


7. Shaving my legs. Every. Single. Day.


Now if Winter would just hold off, oh, permanently.

No comments: