Monday, September 8, 2008

You oughtta know...

I posted this blog a while back on myspace but I'm planning on moving all those (5 or 6) blogs here.



Some stuff about me:



1. Pepsi is my addiction. I should seek help.



2. I have to agree with my friend Laura...polish on my toes is a must.


3.Sugar Tits....is what my great granny gave me when I was sad to cheer me up. Still works.


4. I have a shoulder injury due to bowling at a State Bowling Tournament.


5. Phil Collins...wow. A drummer and a voice. Always gets me.


6. I wanted to be a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader when I was younger. I think it was something about those white hooker boots.


7. If Chesney starts laughing, I'm soon to follow even if I have no idea why she's laughing. Her laugh is contagious and spirit filling.


8. I'm a sleep walker.


9. I'm a damn fine parallel parker and backer upper.


10. I wonder how many people know what a sugar tit is?

1 comment:

Laura said...

I think I knew pretty much all of those things about you...but, NO, I don't know what a sugar tit is?!? Sounds dirty, but I guess if your grandma gave them too you, it can't be that bad :)

Fun post! You'd better go to bed early tonight, so you can be at landrush by 6am! Can't wait! See you soon!