Thursday, July 3, 2008

And away I go...


I'm not sure where to begin? I've never blogged before, so bear with me. A dear friend of mine, Laura, has such a talent/knack for all things creative and she has a blog (elephant juice) that I LOVE! And now here I am, inspired to do the same!
As I sit here, my home is a buzz with random activities. My son Dallas and his cousin Gabe are playing (read..running around like mad men) and my daughter Chesney is outside watching and giggling as her boyfriend Zach and his friend Isaac are popping some kind of fireworks. Ches's friend Miranda is still sleeping downstairs. Ahhh, those endless summer nights of a teenager lend to sleeping the mornings away!! The washer is running as usual and the sound of my fan still on from last night plays white noise in the background. And from somewhere in the house, or is it the front porch...my presense is being requested as Dallas and Gabe are THIRRRRRRRRSTYYYYYY!!!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

WELCOME to the world of blogging!!! I'm so glad you've joined in. You're going to LOVE it and it's so nice to have all your family memories to look back on.

Love you!!