Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Fave Things Pt.1

My house usually smells like something. Now stop...something GOOD! I always get comments on how nice the kitchen or bathroom smells!! Ok, here's my secret.....CALDREA!! Caldrea Citrus Mint Ylang Ylang countertop cleaner!

I was shopping at TJMaxx one day a couple years ago and found it in their home section. It was on sale twice over and it was a good deal so I bought it, smell un~smelled!! When I finally pulled it out from under the sink and used it a few weeks later, I was in LOVE! It smells lovely, works great and it's enviromentally friendly! I use it as an all around cleaner, it's soo much more than just it's title! Now I just go to caldrea.com to replenish my supply and have found other scents that are just as smelly~good! They have everything from dish soap to laundry soap and they also have an AWESOME body line for grown ups and babies! But my fave will always be the CMYY!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Okay...have I been to your house since you found this awesome smelly good stuff?!?! I don't know, but I'm ready to come clean your kitchen counters so I can try it out! I love finding new cleaners...it's like shampoo to me. I buy more cuz it looks better than what I've got or smells better than what I've got. BUT I never NEED it. Anyway! I'll have to smell test yours and order some of my own...yum-o!

tonya said...

Well I should hope you've been over!! I know it's been a while tho!! I'm almost out of it and need to buy more but YES...you can come over and clean my kitchen ANYTIME!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it smells great! And the bottle and sprayer (Well, the labels, I guess) are really cute..and that never hurts either, does it!?